Sunday, December 2, 2012

For those who stumble upon this xD

Hi, well I've created this blog for one reason-To post pictures of my characters from the Zutara (Zuko and Katara from Avatar The Last Airbender) fanfic I'm writing! The reason I've done this is because now the fanfic is going to start not following the episodes because I wrote everything that happened up until the end, but I don't wanna stop writing yet! So really, it's pretty much to show the people Katara and Zuko meet, have info on all the characters. WARNING- NOT EVERYTHING YOU READ WILL BE TRUE!!! THE CHARACTERS ARE GOING TO HAVE OTHER THINGS ABOUT THEM THAT WASN'T SAID IN THE SERIES! Plus, there will be additional characters who aren't from the series and you can learn all about them here! (:
Well that's pretty much it, and if you don't know my fanfic and are interested, click the link here!
vv
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8734989/1/What-we-really-feel-A-Zutara-fanfic

Disclaimer: I do not own the Avatar or any of its characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment